Dr. Akhandanand Shukla
Senior Assistant Professor
Department of Library & Information Science
Mizoram University, Tanhril, Aizawl - 796 004
Areas of Specialization
Knowledge Organisation (Classification Theory)
Areas of Research Interest
Information Seeking Behaviour
B. Sc. (U. P. College, Varanasi affiliated to VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, 2002)
B. Lib. & Inf. Sc. (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 2004)
M. Lib. & Inf. Sc. (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 2005)
Ph. D. (Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 2009)
Degree Awarded in 2009 on “Evaluating Indian Academic and Research Library Websites based on Web Impact Factor Analysis” from Department of Library & Information Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) of University Grants Commission, New Delhi from January, 2008 to December, 2009.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) of University Grants Commission, New Delhi from January, 2006 to December, 2007.
Department of Library & Information Science, Mizoram University, Aizawl. Since 22nd July, 2010 to date, I have been teaching the following subjects:
- Knowledge Organization (Classification Theory)
- Information Technology Applications
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Information & Communication Technology Practice
- Content Management & Digital Library – Theory & Practical
- Library and Information Technology Management (M. Phil./Ph. D.)